Friday, February 29, 2008

Feeling sore all over...!!

Today was fun… funny… as well as tiring. My muscles are sore from yesterday’s hike/ and well, there are so many things to do and learn, so many ppl to get along with. So many comments to learn from, and so many lessons to be learnt.

Haha today was so embarrassing. I couldn’t stop laughing. Now think of it, it wasn’t so funny after all. But at that point in time, it just seemed so funny. Her expressions and actions were like… hilarious. Well, I’ll just have to learn from today’s experience and try to control my laughter. Actually, I’m usually quite good at controlling my laughter… but well, today was an exception… and I feel so … extra….. shant comment further.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...