Monday, July 12, 2010

I look back, and all i see is darkness. all i see in hatred, misunderstandings some are unwilling to clear. The feeling of being doubted, of being the bad guy sucks so much. All i did was try my best. All i did was try. All i feel is hurt. There isn't any anger. What is the point in that? I was in a state of confusion, of hurt. Now i understand, and point being, i didn't do anything.

So little trust there was, then what was the point in being friends. Basic trust is something i think you sorely lack in my. But then again, maybe you've never treated me as friends. Sometimes, a brave front is all you see. A brave front, a smile.

Even now, i haven't gotten over it, and it's been a week. How long can a week drag out? I guess i can block it out well enough. no one's noticed (:

Your heart cant hurt over people who never mattered. They matter/ mattered, thus the hurt.

Anyway, I'm major failing. :( MAJOR FAILING. AHHHH :( :"(((((

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...