华文,我很你。我恨死你了。
Words i couldnt say-- rascal flatts
In a book- in a box- in the closet
In a line- in a song I once heard
In a moment on a front porch late one june
In a breath inside a whisper beneath the moon
There it was at the tip of my fingers
There it was on the tip of my tongue
There you were and
I had never been that far
There it was the whole world wrapped inside my arms
And I let it all slip away
What do I do now that you're gone
No back up plan no second chance
And no one else to blame
All I can hear in the silence that remains
Are the words I couldnt say
Theres a rain that will never stop fallin
There a wall that I tried to take down
What I should have said just wouldnt pass my lips
So I held back and now we've come to this
And it too late now
What do I do now that your gone
No back up plan no second chance
And no one else to blame
All I can hear in the silence that remains
Are the words I couldnt say
What do I do now that your gone
No back up plan no second chance
And no one else to blame
All I can hear in the silence that remains
Are the words I couldnt say ~
sometimes it's too late to regret things we did or did not do.
when you spoke to me the other day, i realised that it all boils down to something very simple. With different people, you just gotta know what to expect. Because these are the people who have the potential to get close, then turn their back and walk away. When you didnt expect, when you let yourself belief that everything was a reality, you fall, and it'll hurt. Because all it was, was a fairytale. Awesome, but nothing more than a fraction of an alternate universe that we'll never understand. It's possible to enjoy it while it lasts, but once it ends, be prepared to move on. It'll hurt, because you would have tried to make it last, make it a reality. But being prepared, it'll hurt less.
The sept hols or whatever crap you choose to call this one week, was haha. strange. I hardly studied but i hardly went out either. It's so me to really catch up on my rest. I slept almost through it all. And my voice is still ohh so off. AH WELL. exams are not over, and it's all gonna be over in less than 10 weeks. And i'm still floating with the fairies.
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment