Yes, i agree, my last post was a little over done -.- how can i ever believe i can rely on my brother. Of all people, my brother. I mean, come on. But well, he made me feel better for awhile. Hey, I'm not the only one in the ditch :D awesome. Haha. Yes yes:D
I look left and right, and find that everyone has their own lives. The things that matter to them, the things they aim to do, to achieve. Paths cross and are bound to split. What is meant to be, will be. Whatever the outcome, it will be for the best. After all, at the end of our lives when we look back, we'll never be able to say we made all the right choices. All we can say is that we made the best choices that circumstances required, and hopefully, they were for the greater good.
There was once a little boy who lived on the high mountains of the hulalala plains. His parents gave him opportunities to learn multiple languages, play multiple instruments and dance the different beautiful dances of the world. He tried, he really did, to be the best at all he learnt. But he could not. Jack of all traits, master of none. Deep in his heart, he knew that he would never speak as fluently as many others his age. He knew that his instrument playing was mediocre, even basic. He knew that he had no flair what-so-ever in dancing. But he kept going. Giving up wasn't an option. All along, he would not be discouraged or allow himself to be labeled as a loser. He knew that these were not his talents. He would shine, in other areas. He would shine.
Though I do not know what he later shined in, as this cute little boy is a character created in the depths of mind and does not actually exist, I know, he will shine :D Okay, many who see this may think that I'm completely hopeless and my lame post makes no sense. And try as you might, you will not be able to figure out the intent of my little... story? haha. Never give up :D
Keep smiling like I am now(: Once again, I've got a gigantic smile, for you.
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment