Thursday, January 20, 2011

mysteries in the dark

As we walked through the water, played with the sand, Stood and watched the sea from high above, I could have swore i never wanted it to end. But with all things, it ended, leaving a myriad of wonderful memories.

A new day is dawning, a new life begins. Everywhere people come out of their houses and go about their business. Lives intertwine. Like patchwork, the thread is spun, forming a beautiful pattern in the journey of life. As our paths wander, based on the decisions we make, the pattern changes.

I'm sorry for making you worry all the time, I'm sorry. I really am. Knowing you're there makes it better, easier.

The sun won't be red,
the sea won't be blue,
it won't be the same,
when I'm not here next to you.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...