If you read this, take it as a story(:
Sometimes voicing out fears and doubts within may cause sadness and pain to those around. So then, would it be fair to say that keeping it to yourself and think in silence?
Alright, wall that i call my blog, listen to me would you?
So it all begins with daddy coming home today. Daddy came home sick, daddy came home tired. Even then, he isn't usually so cold. He wants us to go with him to China, he fears we'll drift apart living in two different parts of the world. Go, don't go. Our house is in a whirl. Yet, when he's here, he's pushing me away. Why would he do that? :'( Maybe its because he poured so much into me, and somehow i never realised any of the hopes he invested in me. Maybe because I'm a disappointment. Maybe because he's still sore about my choice of school. Maybe, maybe, maybe. I don't want to go against his wishes anymore. Perhaps, then, the ice may melt, things may go back to normal. If he tells me to pack my bag and leave, i will. Because, though i know i won't like it, I don't want to disappoint him any more. I'm going to let it be. Good idea? Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
~~
On another note, i expect the coming week to be awesome. Fun, fun, and ... MORE FUN :D
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment