Saturday, March 19, 2011

260?

Is 260 a special number? because this is the 260th post, and i don't feel very special right now. I feel like I'm dreaming. Is this real? Let me wake up tomorrow and see that I've been dreaming all the way. I'm not even here am I?



We've never really been able to reach out to each other have we? It's ridiculous, I'm sorry, but it really is. It hurts not being able to help you but i guess this is it.



Haha talking for what seems like one of the last times ever, i realise how redundant the things my brother says are. In my mind, I wrote him a letter that went like this : Dearest Aaron, don't be a jerk. Is it me or are you just ignorant? He's NOT COMING BACK. omg. you. piss. me. off. And what? I've got to take care of your meals, wash your clothes for the next. whole. week. :O
Lots of love, Averil :P

I just had to let that out hahahahahaha :D

I actually got over the whole school thing for awhile, but looks like its back.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...