Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A longing quenched by reality

Sitting in front of the computer at the end of a long day, i feel so much like calling you. To tell you about my day. How i was so frustrated today, how there's these two people who pissed me off so completely today, how i got my pw grp, how someone told me that "wo xin qing hen zao" these last two days. How i wish i could hear your voice, for you to tell me something to make it feel better. How i wish i could tell you how much i felt like punching this girl, how i wanted to run home screaming. I want to tell you things i cant tell anyone in school, i want to tell you things i cant let go of. I want to tell you...

But i stopped myself twice, three times, four times, telling myself that i cannot be overly reliant on you. I'll hold everything in, I'll tell you how much i miss you in my mind. You'll never know, you'll never guess,that its you i'm missing.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...