Saturday, April 16, 2011

Choices

I don't want to choose. How do you choose between your left and right arm? Impossible, so I'm not even going to try. I remember a game i used to play about choices. Would you rather___ or ___. Some choices are easy to make. No brainers. Some choices just cant be made.

resignation- if you say go, I'll go. if you say stay, I'll stay. if you say jump, i tell you, I'll jump.
Just don't make me choose.

It used to be my mouth saying yes, my heart screaming no.
Now my mouth shuts up, and my heart just tears.

What ever happens, its gonna be a bumpy ride (:

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...