I think it always depends on how you define things. If you think crying is alright, then when you do it it doesn't seem so bad and you don't feel like killing yourself for committing a crime. This does not only apply across the gender issue of male and female? I know of girls who think that crying is the number one sin, and guys who think that crying is alright. So how do we draw the line? It lies in the way we define crying doesn't it? Maybe letting it out will be fine? Next time, if someone asks you if you wanna talk about it, maybe saying yes and letting it all out will help you let go? Or if no one asks then call someone you trust and talk, life's too short to let it go down the drain depressed and all alone.
Writing this, i do have someone in mind and something that happened today that made me think this. But even as i know i mean what i write, i feel like some total hypocrite. Ah well.
I've got loads of nonsensical homework to do, and i think i can say goodbye to going home early anymore. Here comes academic planer, which, i just realised today, is extra lessons. So much for a nice name. Tmr sch officially ends at 3.30, following which there's Econs academic planer till 4.30, after which, there's math academic planer till 5.30, and then we're uhm free to go. I feel so nostalgic all of a second. When i didn't mind staying out with friends and there was no homework to rush out, no deadlines to meet. :D
I really should go now. No one blogs this much and no one really reads it and gets it anyway! so tadahh!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment