I'm sleeping too much, and I'm not feeling any better. wth.
supposed to be awake and alive, seriously, with all the sleep I've been getting.
and in the end, I'm still half dead and sleepy and moody and uninterested.
I miss having a life, but I'm constantly reminded about exams and tests, and I'm finding that i don't care, nor do i want to care, but I'm forced to care. don't get me wrong, i want to do well, i just don't have the drive to work for it. And yeah, maybe its my attitude that sucks, but really, right now, i don't really care. its 8.43 and i don't want to do any work, i want to sleep.
take a look at this. Yesterday i slept at 11, after having don't absolutely nothing the whole day. Today, I went to school and slept through assembly 1 hour gone, then kinda dozed off during chem. ditched the first 10 mins of math lecture to eat breakfast -.- then econs, i played hangman. Its just disgusting, but no matter how disgusting i find it, i don't really want to change anything. Next week common tests start, and I'm like-- LOL you can't study for GP or Chinese anyway, so who cares.
OMG this is disgusting. Like is this the attitude?
And, i wanna sleep. Everyone's like working their asses off to do better and better and I'm just... lol... okay.... I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE, like who gives a flying fish. :(
aww God, just let me fall like really really really sick soon instead of leaving me half alive like i am now. then maybe i can sleep the whole day and not feel guilty about it, plus if I'm sick i dont really have to do hw or study. or maybe, for once, just give me a brain I've worked so hard to prove i had but never really succeded. I think, God, maybe its time to answer my prayers, cos I'm living a life i don't want to live and I'm in a state of limbo that's confusing and painful, and you're not helping me :(( please do something? I'm desperate.
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment