Looking at the sky outside today, i get the feeling that the sun ain't ever gonna rise again. Its a nice cool weather to have, lacking the sun's warmth. Its like I'm on holiday and my brain is on hiatus. Ever felt like sometimes, you just want the phone to ring? And an unexpected long phone call just brings you away and leaves you happy and recharged? Well yeah, wishes don't always come true.
I might have made a mistake, but will you still love me? Our once upon a time family is broken left lying on the ledge. No one's gonna attempt to solve anything because? Because like what you did to me, what you're best at, is to play the guilt trip card. I realised that either way, no one really loses, but me.
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment