Tuesday, June 14, 2011

home- atlast- sweet home (:

I'm so glad i'm back haha. At least i matter to some people haha(: the first time ever people have come to the airport to pick me up. I feel SPECIAL. haha. <3 KaiLi and Mavis (:

BTW, China has blocked blogger, so no matter how hard i tried, there was no way i could hack through the system. SAD. But anyway, it doesnt matter. When I go there for real then byebye blogger and byebye facebook. Unless i get someone to teach me how to hack or I pay for VPN or something. haha. That MAY work.

Life there was not bad I guess? Maybe i'm trying to bluff myself but there's nothing much I can do about it. The 2 schools are quite cool and so are the houses.

Without a doubt Singapore is still the best. This is where my heart is haha. But where's home? I dont know. So many things have happened, lets hope its for the best :D

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...