Saturday, July 2, 2011

nothing comes from nothing, never ever could

Whew, common tests are over. I've always been lucky in a way that after any major/not really major exam, i would go out and have fun. Yesterday we went to sentosa. I must admit that I miss the sentosa. The sand and the sea. I will miss sentosa.

But the thing is, i dont feel as liberated as i usually do when exams are over. Its the last tangible thing I sort of had to hold on to. haha. i dont know....

Sometimes I feel so empty inside, I wanna cry but i just cant. Then again, there are so many things to settle that there's no time to think. Doing something, there's always a small voice telling myself that i may never do it again. HAHA. okay this isnt helping.

Some people I miss but they're so hard to grasp.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...