Thursday, July 7, 2011

RRRAAAHHHHHHHHH >:(

I'm so pissed off
I dont know why i'm so tired and pissed off.
Really.
So sick and tired of this whole thing.
I dont wanna look back and regret this.
But i'm so pissed off.
I just told someone off today
Maybe i was wrong.
I've got shitload of hw to do
but i'm not doing it.
So i guess i've given up.
I've got pw to do.
I dont mind doing
But i feel so pissed off about everything right now.
I wanna talk to someone, anyone.
I'll never get the chance to call a friend in a months time.
WTH :(
:'(
WHATS THIS:(
LIFE SUCKS,
SCHOOL MAKES IT WORSE :(

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...