Monday, July 11, 2011

speed boat

Heehee, okay so I'm home while the rest of the people are probably at school (: There's this weird sense of relaxation, yet this strange sense of ... i dont know.

Haha so its three weeks of school, minus today and next monday i'm not going, that's 13 more times only. I dont know if i'm supposed to be happy or what. Its just strange luhh. There are so many things i want to do and so many people i want to see. Time's flying and I'm losing everything. Its like holding sand.

Grasp as tightly as you want, but slowly it seeps away.

Who can say why your heart sighs, as your love flies,-- only time.
And who can say why your heart cries when your love lies-- only time.

Why cant we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I know what I need. I need more hellos (:-- Snoopy

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...