I never expected that it would be special. Honestly. But I mean, surprise surprise. It was pretty good. My classmates threw me a surprise dinner party and I really was pleasantly surprised.
But after that day, everything started just going downhill. I dont know. Maybe its because things got complicated. Sometimes it's better to just be normal and all. But the thing is, it's next to impossible to be normal here. When you think you like someone... it gets messed up. One moment its like, the next it's hate. Its really confusing. You just wanna move on but you cant really... And the thought of being cooped up with this one person... I dont know, its so conflicting.
And I mean, it's not like things are perfect. There are so many things going on that really, cant be explained. It's worse when we realise after awhile that there's no one to talk to. I cant really talk to anyone back home. I mean, you're all busy with exam and life as a whole. And I mean, I've been here for so long. Seriously, it doesnt take so long to adapt. Dont want to sound like an idiot...
And here. Let's just say i'm used to it, lets live and let live. Move on, try hard. Harder.
No comments:
Post a Comment