some disappointment in life in inevitable
we're all just trying to survive. who're we to judge?
it's pretty amazing how i walk past someone I've met but never spoken to before but we smile and acknowledge each other. But when I walk past you, someone I'm supposed to know, it's like that. I could say that I don't care, but that'll be a lie.
I know I shouldn't expect anything, so I dont. I dont expect that anyone'll be there, that anyone'll care. I got used to being alone, to enjoying the breeze and the little things. I try to focus. Block the negativity out. Take what's good.
What does it take to be someone's friend? What does it mean to be a part of something? What counts?
What counts? What counts?
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Monday, October 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment