Monday, October 7, 2013

Years at a glance

Actually this isn't a bad place to be at. I forgot that this existed for awhile. Been awhile, been struggling to find a place.

Turbulence. It's just been complicated. It's been a long time. It's lonely. It's a journey. It's trying to find footing. It's not wanting to bother people. Maybe it's pride. I have friends. I know I do. But everyone has their own life, their own set of problems. It's hard being the one with the problems. It's hard to be vulnerable. It's just trying to get through a day at a time. It's trying not to give up. It's trying to look cool and composed on the outside, but crapping yourself in the inside. It's just trying to survive. Trying to be normal.

It just feels like it should be a 2 way thing. I cant keep crapping on my friends.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...