Friday, November 22, 2013

sleep

So while people are just simply pulling all nighters, and not sleeping, and studying, i'm here crashing for 10 hours at night. Where do I plan to go with 10 hours of sleep? Apparently no where. People are talking about A+ and first class honours. And I'm sitting there hoping I do ok. Just ok. I don't ask for much, just get me through it all. In the end, it'll all work out.

You know sometimes we feel that we aren't trying? Sometimes we get so angry with ourselves for slacking off, for not trying harder, for not putting in enough effort, for not trying our 'best'. Maybe, just maybe we're already doing our best. Maybe thats as hard and fast as you can go and that's it. Maybe this is how it's meant to be.

Hold on. In 2 weeks, I'll be the happiest person around. >< Thank you for showing me that I've got friends who care. I really appreciate it. Sometimes even a little text, voice of concern, invitation to study... means a lot. Whether it's real concern or not... it matters right now and in some small way, it brightened my life, and for that alone, i'm grateful.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...