So it's just pathetic that i've put myself in that situation again. Where I know rejection will hurt. But that rejection is inevitable. And my mind will play tricks on itself again. Like a close friend who would really just tell me like it is and not bullshit me: 'it's just avevil's brain doing it's thing. don't worry, it'll pass' And pass it will.
I guess I've been feeling down lately. But trying to stay positive. It seems as it the work just never ends. Keeping up with everything is just pulling me down. Every time I think I'm done, I realise that a new set of stuff is up for me to do. It's getting exhausting. This cycle of endlessness that never seems to end. But negativity is everywhere and it's getting hard to stay away from all the pessimism of the world. But try I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment