'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Friday, July 10, 2015
inept
It sometimes feels like im being caught in a whirlwind of sorts. Life keeps spinning, and i'm talking to people and hearing the things they're going through, and they look to me for advise and help, and I feel so helpless. I feel so inadequate. How do I guide you through your problems and your journey? Then I look at those who matter so much to me- clearly unhappy. How can I be present for you when my own journey is so rocky?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment