I think for the longest time, I wanted it so much. I wanted to be a part of it and build friendships that would last a lifetime. I wasn't keeping track of the joys and tears. But one day I realised that there were more tears than joy. Even now though... when I'm faced with facing it for another year and giving it my very best effort or giving it all up, I cant say for certain that I don't want it anymore.
Right now doing it, I feel like i've lost myself and I dont know who I am anymore. Being perfectly honest, I know that I'm afraid that I've been right all along and that this wasn't for me. They'll just let me walk away, I'll be hurt, and bitter.
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Friday, August 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment