Monday, December 14, 2015

谢谢你,出现在我的青春里

Sitting here in the middle of the night, I find myself being unable to sleep. In the midst of the tossing and turning, I realise that 2015 has been lesson filled. I think each year outdoes itself in terms of lessons learnt, things done, steps taken. From beginning the year in Xi'an with my family, to having my heart somewhat broken on my birthday, to attending my brother's graduation and meeting up with high school friends in the summer, engin retreat, stepping up, aeroplane project.... I realise that i've come to many realisations this year. Growing up isn't fun.

The importance of friendship and having people around me is something that I have come to appreciate so much. New friends come, old friends leave. Some very close old friends slowly fade away. Somehow along the way I realise that negativity feeds off and takes a lot of energy, and I've seen and heard of those who severed ties with negativity. But friendship isn't something taken lightly. I've been blessed in the people I've met and grown with this year.

Ahh it's so late. At this time of the night, I remember how we used to stay up skyping till 5 am, telling jokes and talking about anything and everything. I miss being sure of myself with no strings attached. Shall continue some other day.

在忙碌的生活中,我们想要的到底是什么?最后只能说声谢谢。什么时候开始在乎这么多?真的,也许当时忙着微笑和哭泣,忙着追逐天空中得流星, 人理所当然的忘记是谁风里雨里一直默默守护在原地。原来你是我最想留住的幸运。与你相遇好幸运,可我也失去为你流泪满面的权利。她会很幸运。




No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...