Saturday, January 23, 2016

Reality check

So let go, my soul, and trust in him. The waves and wind still know His name. 

I've been taking things less seriously recently, and it's been great. Just doing what's expected of me, and letting things go. I actually made a mind map of my life, with all the different aspects and all the possible things that could be bothering me. And as I was told, to deal with them one by one. Nothing's been going on exactly, which is great. Had lunch with a friend today and I think he expected me to go into detail about what's been going on with my life. But where do I begin? 

Sometimes I see no need in talking about things I cannot control, or things I know shouldn't bother me but does. 

I'm tired. Really really tired. I'm ok, but I'm tired. I've been dissing people I dont like or can't stand or understand recently. So if I havn't dissed you yet, you're safe. My patience level has gone to negative. 

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...