I'm angry and upset. There, I said it. I really need this project to end. But I guess disappointments are a part of life, not just this project. Not being understood and feeling like other people think you're dumb is also a part of life. But it doesnt stop me from feeling like a loser.
Holding on to the knowing that it will all end. In 10 weeks, this will be a thing of the past.
No time to look back. Only forward.
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment