Wednesday, April 26, 2017

'I can safely say Clare, that you are the best friend I made in uni! So best friend, go and do your best tmr and start living your life! I know you will do fine (in both). Don't have fears for the future Clare, because you are unique, talented, and most importantly you have Jesus with you. Will always be here for you :)'

:') To the only one who has persisted in calling me Clare, thanks for the love and affirmation. Uni has been made so much better because I've had you at every turn.

I'm literally at the final stretch of uni life. With my final exam ever tomorrow, my heart is waiting to leap. I will continue living my life with reckless confidence.

I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learnAnd we are led
To those who help us most to growIf we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you...
Like a comet pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
Because I knew you
I have been changed for good


-For Good 

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...