They say that if we're hurting it only makes sense if we all hurt together.
But I guess when it really comes down to it no one's willing to do that.
Perhaps it's about the burden.
Perhaps it's about the trust.
Perhaps you all already have other people to hurt with.
So I'll just learn to hurt alone.
还以为 习惯孤单 习惯不安
却道芳时 情如雨纠缠
如果回忆无伤 就握紧我 等风吹来
再多一年 再多一眼 故事别搁浅
轻轻地 轻轻地 痴痴的念旧着
梦见了 被遗忘的…
-风景旧曾谙
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Sunday, April 23, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment