Travelling with them has always had a negative impact on my disposition. At some points it really felt like I grew up and they remained in the drama that was high school. It's not really that I grew up, but that at some point the things that excited me and made me happy changed. Looking back at the past week, I said and did things I should never have. That chapter has needed closing for so long, but I'm not one who shuts people out of my life even if I should. In fact I actively walk into shit holes most of the time. Perhaps its time for me to change as well, thought that will take some doing.
'You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end
Always the end
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit I was glad it was over'
Ffw to back home now, where things are the same as before. Just that the smallest things bother me now. People and things and all the rest... I'm glad I still have someone to rant to.
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Saturday, June 3, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment