Tuesday, June 22, 2010

4 days, luggages and many thanks (:

I finally got down to start packing my luggage. So i sat down and put clothes and more clothes and more clothes onto the floor in piles. Then after i was satisfied that i got everything neatly on the floor, and that was all i needed, i realised that my dad hadn't passed me the lock to the luggage. So guess what? I cant open the luggage. What luck. So as of now, I've got piles of clothes, bags of soap and what not all on the floor in my room with a locked luggage next to it -.-

I guess i am pretty excited. But sometimes things come to test you, your friendships, and how much you trust each other. I guess ultimately, I've got to listen to and trust my own mind more and shut out other rubbish. However, I'm glad its all cleared up now. If you're out to make me miserable, sorry to disappoint, you're not going to succeed. :p

Sorry, and thanks to you who had to face my crap, my negativity, you who listened to me rant and rant, you who were here, who lent me a listening ear and you who agreed with me and supported what i said, for being on my side (: thanks! I really appreciate it! ♥♥♥

I figure i have to finish my remaining homework in 4 days HA HA. not very possible, but i shall try my best :D

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...