Friday, December 10, 2010

At the end of all things

What is left to say really, except that i didn't expect it to end this way? What I had hoped for originally never comes to pass.

Yes, i realised that what I'm doing is pushing everyone away.
No, it isn't intentional.
Yes, i feel bad, really really bad.
No, i cant help it.
No, i don't know why.
Yes, it hurts.
No, you couldn't hate me more than i hate myself right now.

Oh god, I'm so frigging luan right now, you'll never figure out what's in my mind. I piss everybody off. That's my hidden talent. Oh yeah. sheesh... i should go into seclusion. But anymore secluded than right now, I'm in a frigging island on my own already. But seriously, who cares? I'm hurting inside, but who cares. I know i pissed you off, it wasn't intentional, i wasn't thinking.

Oh shut up averil.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...