Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another week

So many things have happened over the past few days. In the morning when I wake up, i brace myself for a new day. So many uncertainties. I find myself hating my class and my school. But that's not fair. I think everyone faces the same problem? That's the only way i'll survive. Knowing that i'm not the only one. Yesterday, I met up with Mavis, Nat Tong, Desiree, Shermain, Rosh, Sheryl, and of course Steph and Marianne. I've missed them so much. I think ultimately one day should get better than the previous one, but its difficult to believe that right now. Its so difficult to know that it will eventually be okay. Just thinking that tomorrow's Monday, and that i've got to go to school makes me feel like crying. Meeting up made me miss you guys more, but i'm glad we talked and shared(: Thank you for yesterday, for making me feel that I mattered, for letting me remember that i've got a life outside the new school. Thanks for the gifts and cards HAHA i felt crazy carrying so many plastic bags around orchard road. It will get better, we'll do it together.

-Crying is okay, let it out, remember that there'll always be people out there that you actually do matter to.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...