Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Years Eve (CNY)

I realise that New Years day, the 1st of Jan wasn't exactly a big thing for me or my blog, and at that time, it didn't feel like a different stage of my life. Now, at Chinese New Year, I think i feel like how i usually do on 1st of January's. New changes, expectations, reflections, that sort of thing. (:

So many things have happened. With the ending of Orientation yesterday. I guess orientation served its purpose? I don't feel as lost as i did in the very beginning. SUCCESS. And yesterday, i screamed like i never screamed before. Though it made me sick, it was fun, and i guess i enjoyed it. Yesterday was also the first time i ever went out for dinner with a whole grp of people i don't really know, talked rubbish till 9.30 before going home. So late! By the time i reached home it was 11, and i was pretty much dead.

I haven't reflected as much as i did last few days. I realised that what people say of someone else usually reflects what they feel of someone. For example, if i say you're lying, i'm probably lying to you myself. If I say you love me, i love you. That kinda thing? I also realised that-- what you can't get, you will seek with all you have. What is given willing and freely is turned away or taken for granted. If i appear to be okay around you, but not completely interested, you'll want to interest me in something, make me take notice of you? But if friendship is given freely, it is then taken for granted, even pushed away for those you cant get. This is not 100% true of course. That would be sad. But common it is. What you can't get always seems so sweet doesn't it? I actually see this happening around me, and its scary.

So many things happening! For once i want Monday to come. I want Monday to bring GOOD NEWS. Really in need of some good news. Anyway, long break to catch up with people, get money, and uhh eat food. lol.

Happy Chinese New Year peeps, may the lunar new year bring you luck, happiness and love.

-I think my home is just heaven's reflection, as long as my home's here with you! UP AND ON hahahahahaha

I'm so tired of starting first. its like you don't even care. Every time i have to ask- do you miss me? i miss you eh! No, you'll never start first, you'll never tell me you love me the way i do. But still, miss you i do, so friggin bad. When will i get the sms i so long to receive? from you?

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...