Wednesday, March 30, 2011

bumble bee

If it were possible to break down from exhaustion i'm sure i'm due sometime soon.

We all are i think, last few days have been madness. I'm sitting with my chem book open, there's a test tomorrow (omg) but the reluctance to study is so great, i'm not surprised.


Its only 11.31 as of right now, but i just got home, and i'm tired. :'( BOOHOO.


I've seen the tears and the heartache, and I felt the pain


I've seen the hatred in so many lives, lost in vain


And yet through this darkness there's always a light that shines through


And takes me back home Takes me back home


I know that dreams we hold on to, can just fade away


And I know that words can be wasted, with so much to say


And when I feel helpless there's always a hope that shines through


And makes me believe


Makes me believe


And I see for one fleeting moment


A paradise under the sun


I drift away and


I make my way back to you



Life goes on


Can leave all sweet sorrow and pain


And life, hold on


To all that you are


To all that we'll be


And I can go on once again


- Celine Dion 'A world to believe in'

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...