Saturday, March 26, 2011

Perception.

I probably should be reading the book on women's rights and my stack of singapore politics GP notes, but i dont even feel like starting. How to finish? :O

I've been thinking a lot about perception lately. You write something, i read that something, i'm bound to think something else.
I've never been happier seeing my parents. I think ultimately when it comes down to it, family is the most important no matter what and I realise that i've taken that for granted. Right now it feels like i'm at a cross road. I know where i want to go, but i dont know if i can go there. I dont want to look forward and let go of anything now in case i regret it, so yeah, grabbing on for dear life. :D

When I look back at the old times, I cant help but feel a little regret that it's passed me by. However, maybe if it remains like this, the final letter can read, 'we've already had months of practice so maybe this wouldn't be so much different'

Tadda (:

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...