Friday, March 25, 2011

When all else fades, who will be left?

When i walked into the house today, i let out a sigh of relief. TGIF. I feel so tired, its really ridiculous. This week has been an experience i'll probably remember for the rest of my life. First of all, sleeping for about 3 to 4 hours each night is not enough. If you've got a choice, it's not recommended. (:

As i type now, i think about the week that has passed. So many things have happened. One of the days, my GP teacher asked us to type our views on political leaders in the world today. As many people couldn't come up with anything to type, he commented that youths today could type quickly on social networks as they were communicating with their friends, and could type paragraphs after paragraphs of words in their blogs as they just let their ideas flow. So then, why couldn't we do it for our GP. I think the idea is obvious, isn't it? Who's going to grade my blog post? Then again, reflecting deeper, what is my blog for? Obviously it isn't graded by a teacher so grammatical and spelling mistakes may be forgiven. However, people do read it and think things. hahaha.

This week was pretty amazing. Hectic, tiring, but i ultimately i think it was, for the lack of a better word, amazing. People always say, with freedom comes responsible. Oh yeah, i was FREE the whole week. Made my own decisions, decided what to do, when to do my work, when to sleep. Then again, judging by the time I've been sleeping, I'm either very playful, playing till 1/2 am each night, or I've been loaded with an unimaginable amount of things to do. Hahahaha. Doing laundry everyday isn't easy. Neither is living with my brother alone. Yeah, i love him and all, but i've been left with multiple bruises on my arms (there are two side by side, evidently finger prints), as well as a blistering headache that wouldn't go away. (: I think i'll look back and know that I'm a relatively patient person.

I think in school i told someone to shut up. It sort of just came out. lol. Not in the pissed off way, just in the- 'can you just stop it' kinda tone haha. Too bad, deserved it. Everyday brings a new experience, everyday a rising challenge.

Uncertainty is just another essential part of life.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...