Saturday, April 9, 2011

As they always say...

What can't kill you can only make you stronger. Haha, and i guess so far, that's proven true. Be it in sec 3- sec 4 to o levels, or band, from SYF'09 to Sydney. Ect. I guess the last few days I've been reminiscing the past and all, and i realise that when the phase ends, you find that, hey, it wasn't that terrible. Or it was indeed challenging, but after its over what you get is the experience, because what can't kill you can only make you stronger, and if you feel that you've died when its over, experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. So in the end it always seems like a win-win situation?

I was thinking about something the other day and i suddenly remembered the quote 'what can't kill you can only make you stronger'. This time i'll remember this.

This week has sped past i guess? But yesterday i didn't feel the strong TGIF feeling that i usually get. Maybe its because of the crappy amount of homework i've got, or maybe my week didn't exactly suck really really bad? But i felt that there wasn't exactly anything to look forward to at all. Then i realised that he wasn't coming back this weekend. nor the next, nor the next. And i forgot that it was his birthday today. omg, i forgot till i looked at my calender. Sighs, Happy Birthday Daddy.

I came home from school yesterday at about 6? and slept all the way till 10pm, got up, did some slip shot work and went back to sleep HAHA. I've now got a splitting headache, but like Calvin says, hopefully i'm not sick and its just because i slept too much HAHA. I wish upon a star this is true.

It matters not how many times you get knocked down, its how many times you pick yourself up after you get knocked down.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...