Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted, so never give up.
I think ultimately they did their best and that's all we can ask for. So guys, i'm so so proud of you, so so proud to be your senior. Take heart and never give up. Rushing from school, thinking of you'll, eating dinner with you'll it was all worth my time:D I was super tired but dinner out was worth it (:
So many things have happened, it's been so long, so tiring, so weird, so ... funny. hahahahaha. i'm not going to elaborate. my business, my life. I've long stopped spitting stuff out and maybe it does you and me good :D
ANYWAY, I <3 IJ BAND (: Silver is the new Gold, and you'll are awesome in my heart. If only that were all that mattered. Memories of friendship really brought me memories of friendships, so the aim has been reached. (:
There's a connection between all people, and music has always been a great way to make people aware of that connection. It can help you open up a part of yourself and express feelings you never knew you were feeling. Its risky to let that happen, but its a risk you'll have to take because only then you'll know you're not alone. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment