Saturday, September 3, 2011

Greetings from china (:

Okay, no one probably sees this anymore. Anyway, I guess this will be the place to update from now onwards. I cant update on facebook because i've got new classmates there who will see analyse and uhh know what i'm talking about. Also becuase I've been hiding my emotions so well in school, no one knows i'm completely miserable. LOL.

Okay its not really that bad, I just hate it. It's been 2 weeks and honestly? I dont fit in. They have their own cliques and all and its so difficult to fit in. I've never had to try so hard and never failed so completely... sighs.

I think I was broading about school and being all negative, and my dad was like- seriously, you want, I'll send you back to singapore. Everything will be as it was.

so simple daddy? Nahh i dont think so. 1st, i'll be so embarassed. 2nd, nothing's ever gonna be the same dude, I just managed to screw my life up down left right center. 3rd... ah forget it.

I know, i'm so negative, i should stop it. BUT I HATE IT. And i've got absolutely no way to let it out. I'm stuck stuck stuck.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...