Sunday, September 11, 2011

honk honk honk

I know its probably me. But I'm trying so hard. it doesnt make much sense. I think when you look at it from another perspective, I could probably be doing so much more. But I dont get it. Seriously.

I dont think i'll ever get used to the noise pollution. See, here's the chain reaction. If I dont die crossing the roads, I'll go deaf from all the honking. If I dont go deaf from all the honking on the road, I'll go crazy. Its so stressful. Studying is okay. But living is so much stress, sometimes I wonder if its worth everything we're going through. Maybe this is the worse decision I'll ever make. It isn't working out at all.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...