Anyway, I guess this is a good time to rush out all my homework and start packing my bag for the hainan trip on sunday. I am pretty worried about the rooming, but i'm not sure. I guess fate shall take its course. ><
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Per Se
I guess because of a lack of precious sleep, I am sick. Which explains why i'm able to blog on a thursday morning when i'm supposed to be in school. I'm sick. I've slept for about... 16 hours straight with a dinner break yesterday night, and I'm still tired. Well, I used to be able to sleep at 2, wake up at 5.30, go to school for weeks at a go and be perfectly fine. So I guess, that, coupled the erratic weather here--> tadah, i'm sick. Well, other than the fact that i was coughing non stop in school yesterday and went to the nurse who proclaimed that i had a fever, I got to sleep during PE. Well, it really does seem like i'ld do anything to get out of PE right? But fact is, over here, I dont think about not doing PE. And when i'm all ready to do it, I fall sick. I'm really not complaining. Cos if i didnt fall sick and went to school today, there's cross-country. Which would suck, cos my running is really really bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment