Thursday, December 29, 2011

All good things come to an end

(: Okay. I'm calmer today, and probably more rational. Three weeks of fun in the sun! I've honestly learnt so much over this period. And i'm not refering to staying studying and doing homework- not academic learning. Holiday's a time to rest and reflect, and the year's almost ending! How much has changed over a year really.

In 2011, I got back my O level results, went to 2 different schoos, moved house, relocated to a new country, met many different people... ect ect ect. The list goes on I guess. (:

I was just commenting the other day about how people think that i've got a lot of friends, but i've actually got really... close to none. And a friend commented that it's not that. It's just that i've got a lot of friends but not many close friends. Weird how we classify eh? This is completely true though. haha. I love my friends, so so much, and im gonna miss them all so much. The difficult part is figuring out who your friends are. It's true, everyone's moved on. So should I. Those that matter to us, we'll keep close in our hearts. There are some that I seriously just can't figure out. It's come to a point that it's so tiring to find things to say. I used to tell you everything, and I realise that I know almost nothing about you. How weird is that? And I still love you. (: Usually when these kinda things happen, talking about it makes it easier. But this time, I know you cant even be bothered haha, and truthfully, I'm too tired to try. You still matter too much.

I'll be leaving with so many doubts >< But it's okay. Maybe I'll look back on this trip and know who really cares and who really doesn't. I'll look back and tell myself that over there, it's not that good either, I didnt have many friends either. And that thought's just sad.

But other than that, I've really accomplished a lot! Had lots of fun (: I love the weather. I love sitting around knowing that I've probably actually got a lot of homework but i'm not doing it >< hehe!!! aish (:

Baby, I don't wanna wait another day,
keeping it inside is killing me

I climb the walls yea,
I can see the edge, but i cant take the fall.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...