Monday, December 19, 2011

If you wanted to, you would

So... It's been a bitter sweet experience. Yeah. There really isn't a perfect place. I guess when I choose to leave that time, I should have known all these will happen. Yep, it's probably all me. Nothing's really going right right now.

I sit down feeling like crap, thinking that i really wish I had someone to talk to, and realise that there's no one. I mean yeah, a few names did pop up, but I'm sitting here thinking that everyone's changed, everyone's having their own lives, and if they wanted to talk, they would. But they don't and I really shouldn't impose.

The people here and the people there. the people everywhere. I was thinking how maybe I should just forget about people completely and focus on studying, but I realise that given my abilities, and they are few, I probably would just end up with... nothing, nothing at all.

Really. Sometimes I think it's quite obvious who cares and who doesn't. I mean, I do care, and I dont like... but... really, okay. finish. fullstop. I can't type anymore.

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...