4 papers done, one more to go. It's gona take a huge i dont know what... like ahaha...
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Saturday, November 30, 2013
because it matters
Don't really know what happened there. Not talking makes me feel like there's something wrong. Talking feels formal and obligatory. It hurts. It hurts because it matters. Maybe it shouldn't matter so much. But for someone who's important to you... it should hurt. It means that I put effort into it, that I tried, that for me, it was real. Well they say never regret something that made you happy and it did, so yeah! And its not just this one person but all of them and i think it's all of them. I'm losing it. But maybe it is time to move on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment