Monday, February 24, 2014

silent tears

'suck it up'. That's really the only option. The situation is such, you have to live with it and accept it whether you like it or not. 

Yesterday I went for dor and there were a few things that I got out of it. Living each day, waking up and living with Jesus is like going through the day with a best friend. And I think that's a really heartening thought. Days I meet friends and do things with them really are the best days, suddenly life has some purpose, some goal. So... Jesus is always with me and I always have a friend. Why then does it still hurt? Why then does the pain ensue? Because no one is actually alone.

I learnt a lot yesterday. Experienced a lot, especially during healing mass. It was inspiring. I prayed a lot. But today i'm back to square one. Is my faith just not enough? Open my heart. 

I was on the road to recovery, and allowed myself to get stabbed again. Self inflicted trol. 

No comments:

Life Lessons

When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...