Academic wise i’m stuck in a pot of poo. What’s new man. And all my little fantasies going on.... sighs... what am I thinking really...
Today I got closer to 2 year 4 seniors… oh man, why? At the end of their journey, I talk to them and stuff…. But these two are super soft spoken ones, gentle, serious ones. Until today. They were saying that somehow with me, they find their lame side. And they ended up being lamer than I’d ever seen before. It makes me happy- seeing people open up and just be happily open about being lame and just laughing.
I realise that it sounds pretty shallow, having.. .superficial(?) relationships of just fun and laughter. But why not? Why so serious all the time? If for a moment, just a moment, someone feels happy talking and laughing with me (or at me), and for that moment they forget their troubles, it’s all worth it isnt it? I made someone smile. Even if for just a little while, no strings attached, just smile. Laughing genuinely. Why not?
No comments:
Post a Comment