In my mind's eye
I can see my dreams come true
In my life what I want to do
Don't you sometimes feel
That you dream your life away?
Living for tomorrow but you lose today
Dont it make you wonder what
you will discover when
you leave this world behind
Then will all your dreams come true
Or will the dreams that you believe in
Simply fade away?
People say to you that when you're young
The dreams that follow you
Are just a fantasy that won't last long
But I say to you that all those dreams
Are such a part of you
They are a mirror of your soul
So don't let them go
Don't it make you wonder what
you will discover when
you leave this world behind
Then will all your dreams come true
or will the dreams that you believe in
simply fade away?
-Dreams
The chorus really speaks to me. Something to ponder on. What is it that I really want? What is it that I believe in? All the hopes and dreams that I have, all these ideals and fantasies, what becomes of them after I decide to go for them? What happens if I achieve them or not? What happens if I leave this world- will all my dreams come true? Or will they- simply fade away..
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment