《我慢慢地、慢慢地了解到,所谓父女母子一场,只不过意味着,你和他的缘分就是今生今世不断地在目送他的背影渐行渐远。你站立在小路的这一端,看着他逐渐消失在小路转弯的地方,而且,他用背影告诉你:不必追。》
《有些事,只能一个人做;有些关,只能一个人过;有些路啊,只能一个人走。人生其实就像一条从宽阔的平原通往森林的路。在平原上,人们可以结伴而行,欢乐地前推后挤、追打嬉嬉戏;一旦进入森林,因为草丛和荆棘挡路,所以各人专心走各人的路,寻找各人的方向。那推推挤挤的群体感情,那无忧无虑无猜忌的同伴深情,在人的一生中也只有少年时期有。离开这个纯洁而明亮的阶段,路其实可能越走越孤独。你将被家庭羁绊,被责任捆绑,被自己的野心套牢,被人生的复杂和矛盾压抑……你往丛林深处走去,愈走愈深,不再有阳光似的伙伴。到了熟透的年龄,即使在人群中,你都可能寂寞无比。你的工作能给你多少自由?走进人生的丛林之后,自由往往要看你被迫花多少时间去闪避道路上的荆棘。 》
At a crossroads, and really came to the realisation that some things have to be done alone. Some decisions have to be made alone. No matter what or who, it's impossible to find someone who completely understands. Or maybe finding someone who understands isn't hard. Finding someone who understands and agrees/approves is harder. I've been feeling pressured to do some things, but who's to know if it's right or not? Maybe it's time to sit down and re-think what's going on and why i'm feeling the way I do about what's going on.
It's a lonely road.
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Monday, May 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment