'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Sunday, November 1, 2015
You need help
You need help, he needs help, she needs help. Hell, I need help. But the first step is recognizing that we need help. If there's no problem, then there'll never be a solution. I guess there are lines we do not cross. I'm one who acknowledges that there are no reason to why we feel a certain way. Many times I see the bad days and not the good, sometimes I can't see the meaning and I don't understand. But that's a part of me that I really hate, and I acknowledge that those are bad days, and that they do not define me. It's just becoming so toxic that sometimes I feel like walking away. At this point I guess all I can say is that I disagree but I still love you, I love you but you need help that I can't give you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment