Now that it's done and a new academic year has begun, it's easy to see how I'm falling to pieces. Maybe falling to pieces is a normal phase which we can't really seem to snap out of. All it takes is something new to get us feeling weird and horrible all over again.
'It's like we're going on a train that's going 200 miles an hour. It'd be so nice to get off. To stand on the platform for just a minute.'
Monday, October 3, 2016
When there's nothing to be busy with
Now that i've taken a step back and many steps away from what was a horribly busy Year 3, I realise that being busy keeps me from falling apart. Because I was so busy with a multitude of things, I was able to hold myself together because there was no time to really reflect on who I was and what I was doing. Perhaps also because I was so caught up in the project and school that I allowed it to define me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Lessons
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Got to stop with the insecurities. Most days I just want to disintegrate into a ball and cry. It's overwhelming. just lousy
-
When you cook an amazing dinner and they tell you to eat it yourself first cos no one gives a shit about you or the effort you put in. Then ...
-
Just so uncomfortable with the dynamics. Both the things said and left unsaid just confuses me so much. How do I integrate into this communi...
No comments:
Post a Comment